The Lightspeed Trader platform provides many active traders with the trading tools that they need to implement their trading strategy and styles. Have you been interested in the platform for quite some time, but had questions before jumping in? Are you an active trader that is looking for a reliable trading platform?
• What is the difference in the Level 1 bundle vs. Level 2 data?
• Could you explain Level 2 indicators – margin percentage and short sale indicators?
• How do we set warnings and add or remove confirmations?
• How do you set default order entry size, route, and order types?
• How do you set up profit vs. stop loss targets through custom orders?
Pricing & Promotions
• What is the monthly software charge for the Lightspeed Trader platform?
• Are the scanners included in the monthly fee?
• How do software fees work with the 10K Promo?
• How does fees per trade vs. per share work?
• Can you review the routing fees and rebates?
• How does margin interest work for overnight positions? Does it apply to intraday trading?
• How long does it take to open an individual account?
• Are there IRA and or SEP account options?
• Are limited margin IRA account types available? What does that entail?
• What documents are needed for a corporate/LLC account? What are the differences in costs or services provided?
• How is tax handled for international non U.S. customers?
• Is it possible to transfer funds from my current broker to Lightspeed?
• Where do you send an ACH verification form?
Join our live interactive webinars to learn how to trade with confidence and take advantage of all the features and tools available to you as a Lightspeed trader.
Equities, equities options, and commodity futures products and services are offered by Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC (Member FINRA, NFA and SIPC). Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC’s SIPC coverage is available only for securities, and for cash held in connection with the purchase or sale of securities, in equities and equities options accounts. You may check the background of Lightspeed Financial Services Group LLC on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Options trading entails significant risk and is not appropriate for all investors. Certain complex options strategies carry additional risk. Before trading options, please read Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options
ETFs are subject to market fluctuation and the risks of their underlying investments. ETFs are subject to management fees and other expenses.